Valentine 's Day SMS Part - 5 | Love SMS Collection | Mobile SMS Collection




· Dreaming of u makes my night worthwhile,
  thinking of u just makes me smile, being with
  u is the best thing ever & loving u is what I'll do forever.

· To hear what is unspoken, to see what is
   invisible, to feel without without even
   touching... is the miracle called Love.

· I knew I loved you when I realized that
  there was no one else I would rather laugh,
  cry and make memories with. Luv U!

· Giving someone all ur luv is never an
  assurance that they'll luv u back! Don't
  expect luv in return; just wait for it to grow
   in their hearts. But if it doesn't, be content it grew in urs.

· Love is falling asleep dreaming of the one
  that makes you smile and waking up smiling
  about the one u dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment