Valentine 's Day SMS Part - 6| Love SMS Collection | Mobile SMS Collection

• I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
  Coz I'm so lucky, do u know how?
  Coz God luvs me. Do u know how?
  Coz he gave me a gift. Do u know what?
  It's U my love.

• People fall in luv not knowing why
 or how. It's so special a feeling that it
 doesn't require much answers. U just luv
 no matter how stupid u become.

• Loving, knowing that you are going to
 get hurt is like living knowing that you
 are going to die. But not loving so you
 don't get hurt is like killing yourself before you die.

• I love you not because of who you are,
 but because of who I am when I am with you.

• When I'm away from u, I'm still with u.
 When my eyes are closed, I could still c u.
 When I'm awake, I still dream of u.
 When I feel I have everything, I still
 need u & no matter what, I'll always luv u.

No comments:

Post a Comment